With its elegant slimline design, bespoke lining, leather detailing the Mountain Buggy Duet Luxury will impress the most demanding users. This luxurious buggy comes with two carrycots, a left clip adaptor and changing bag.
Mountain Buggy Duet Luxury Pushchair:
The Mountain Buggy Duet Luxury offers you more stylish design and quality of materials with the equivalent high performance of the Duet V3 with some useful innovations. This ultimate ready-to-go luxury bundle includes Mountain Buggy Duet buggy, a matching satchel with changing mat and stroller clips.
A new, extremely easy one-hand fold with automatic frame lock perfectly compliments the slim, light Duet chassis, ensuring a fluid and fast transition from the upright to the compact free-standing position. The Duet Luxury remains the same width as a single buggy yet offers full-size seats suitable from birth to 18kg. Both seats are equipped with 5-point harnesses, retractable leg rests and magnetic peek-a-boo windows. Hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar provide refined comfort for you and your babies.
Designed with adaptability in mind, the Duet is able to take two carrycots (one included) or two infant car seats (sold separately) making it perfect for twins. Use the Carrycot plus and cocoon and protect infant car seat to parent face little one for longer. The new puncture-proof aeromaxx tyres with improved rear wheel suspension offer a smoother ride through the unequal terrain. You will have more control over the buggy as it features a new park brake is now located on the handle for slowing you down. The Luxury Duet's gear tray capacity has been double increased in comparison to the standard one and now you can pack up to 10kg of your necessities and shopping. This buggy comes with a complimentary 3-year warranty (must be registered within 30 days of purchase).
Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus:
This Mountain Buggy Carrycot Plus is suitable for the Duet pushchairs and provides a snug and safe interchangeable option for transporting your newborn. A breathable, firm mattress with a ventilated base and soft interior providing a cosy and comfortable place for your little one. With the simple click-and-go buggy attachment system, the carrycot can be attached to the pushchair frame without having to wake up your baby.
The Carrycot Plus For Duet offers three parent facing seat solutions from newborn to 3 years. The carrycot easily converts from lie-flat to incline mode, which is a perfect solution for babies suffering reflux. It can be turned into a rear-facing seat by the easy switch for the second fabric set included.
- Suitable for two children from birth to 4 years
- Features luxury fabrics and leather detailing
- Includes coordinating satchel with changing mat and clips
- Improved one hand fold with automatic frame lock to free standing position
- Padded 5-point harnesses with quick release clip & safety button
- Retractable leg rests
- Magnetic peek-a-boo windows
- Hand-stitched leather handlebar, grab bar and shoulder straps
- Puncture-proof aeromaxx tyres
- Adjustable seat positions, from full recline to upright
- Individual peak-a-boo flaps on the sun canopies
- Up to 10kg gear tray capacity
- Compatible with Carrycot plus (included), cocoon and Protect infant car seats (sold separately)
- Complimentary 3 year warranty (buggy must be registered within 30 days of purchase)
- Dimensions (Folded): L89 x W65 x H32cm
- Dimensions when open: L114 x W65 cm
- Handlebar Height: 78 - 111cm
- Seat back length (no liner): 56cm
- Seat width: 28 cm
- Seat depth: 20 cm
- Weight: 14.7 kg
- Maximum Seat Load: 18kg
- Gear tray capacity: 10kg
- Carrycot Plus Dimensions:L83 x W30 x H58cm
- Carrycot Plus Weight:3.7kg
Recommended, for you
Recommened product from Mountain Buggy