NUBI is a compact stroller that will delight any parents who love to travel. After folding, it's very small, and the comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. Make your holidays a success with NUBI.
Kinderkraft NUBI Pushchair has won the RED DOT AWARD in the Product Design 2020 category; this is the most prestigious design award in Europe, and is known as the “Design Oscar”. The Red Dot Award is synonymous with the highest quality and class. Every year, it’s awarded by a jury of experts from the German Design Zentrum Nordhein Westfalen in Essen in three categories: product design, communication design and design concept. Designs awarded by the jury can be viewed at the Red Dot Design Museum located in the building of the former Zollverein mine in Essen.
- Innovative folding system with a shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Rubber wheels with high-quality bearings and shock absorbing function
- Front wheel swivel lock
- Single-handed folding system ensures folding in seconds,
- Adjustable padded strap for carrying the pushchair
- Free-standing position after folding
- Modern detachable guardrail, automatically folded with the frame
- Adjustable footrest
- Smooth backrest adjustment from sitting to lying down position
- Central brake
- Waterproof canopy with a window and UPF50+
- 5-point safety belts
- Double protection against accidental folding / unfolding of the pushchair
- Stable and lightweight aluminium frame - only 6,7 kg
- Folded to small dimensions: 59x43x25cm - cabin size
- Pushchair suitable for children from birth - up to 15 kg.
- DETAILS Frame: aluminium with steel elements Fabric: 100% polyester Wheels: PU
- DIMENSIONS Length: 80.5 cm Width: 42 cm Height: 103cm Weight: 5,9kg
Made in accordance with European Standard EN 1888, which defines safety requirements and testing methods for pushchairs and prams.
Recommended, for you
Recommened product from Kinderkraft