- Free hands of the parent and closeness to the baby - these are the basic features we expect from a carrier. But NINO gives us much more than that. It provides an ergonomic, safe position both when carrying your baby on the chest and on the back. It also has an innovative panel that can be shortened to fit the carrier perfectly to the size of your baby.
Thanks to its ergonomic design, the NINO carrier is suitable for babies from 3 months of age up to 20 kg. This is confirmed by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, which confirms that in the NINO carrier babies can develop a natural, ergonomic posture proper for hips (frog leg position, a position in which pelvis is tucked). The NINO ergonomic carrier has a fabric on the back to support the neck and head of younger babies. It can be worn in two ways: front, facing-in carrying position (recommended for the youngest babies) and back, facing-in carrying position (recommended only for babies who can already sit up on their own). NINO provides easy adjustment, so you can fit the carrier to your own height and weight, as well as to your baby's weight and height. The innovative adjustable panel makes NINO fit your growing baby perfectly, providing an ergonomic position for your baby at every stage of development. In addition, it has a special pocket on the front, where a parent can hide e.g. phone or keys. The buckles have special covers, and the shoulder straps and waist belt are wide, which improves wearing comfort. The carrier is made of cotton which makes it breathable. Additionally, it provides your baby with proper air circulation
• The Kinderkraft Nino carrier meets the requirements of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. In the Nino baby carrier, the baby's legs are arranged in the shape of the letter "M" in relation to the hips, at an appropriate angle depending on the age of the baby.
• Additional material to support the toddler's delicate head
• Can be carried on the front and back of the parent
• Breathable, pleasant to the touch materials
• Adjustable belts with soft pads (6 points of adjustment), wide waist belt with pocket for small items
• Compact size when folded
• No additional baby inserts required• up to 20 kg