- Free hands of the parent and closeness to the baby - these are the basic features we expect from a carrier. But MILO gives us much more than that. It provides an ergonomic, safe position both when carrying your baby on the chest and on the back. It also has an innovative panel that can be shortened to fit the carrier perfectly to the size of your baby.
• Ergonomic design - the child can develop properly; it prevents hip dysplasia of the toddler
• Meets European Safety Standards according to CEN TR 16512:2015
• The Kinderkraft Nino carrier meets the requirements of the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. In the Nino baby carrier, the baby's legs are arranged in the shape of the letter "M" in relation to the hips, at an appropriate angle depending on the age of the baby.
• Additional material to support the toddler's delicate head
• Can be carried on the front and back of the parent
• Breathable, pleasant to the touch materials • Innovative, shortened panel, which allows the carrier to fit both parent and child
• Wide waist belt (10 cm wide) with pocket for small items
• Compact size when folded• up to 20 kg