- ENOCK is a solid, multifunctional high chair from six months to 10 years. It'll suit a standard type of kitchen or dining table, and the option of adjusting the seat and removing the tray will allow you to easily transform it into a chair for an older child
• 3-point seat belts (detachable)
• Adjustable seat and footrest
• Possibility to transform high chair into a chair for older children
• Detachable wooden tray that is easy to keep clean
• Additional wooden rail that increases the safety of the child (can be used separately or together with the tray)
ENOCK is a functional chair that will serve its purpose for many years. It is suitable from about 6 months of age (when a child is sitting on its own) up to 10 years of age. The maximum weight of a child for a feeding chair must not exceed 15 kg and for the chair for the older children: 35 kg (approx. 10 years). It serves as a feeding chair (high chair), a table chair (for an older child), but may also be used as a child's desk chair.
The ENOCK chair fits well into standard kitchen tables. Thanks to this, your toddler will be able to share meals with you from the very beginning of their life. The chair has a wide range of height adjustment - 5-stage seat height adjustment for an older child.
The safety of the child in the high chair is ensured by 3-point adjustable straps. When your child grows up, it can be removed. In addition, a safety barrier can be attached to the older child's chair.
The chair has a profiled backrest and a removable tray so that it can be wiped more thoroughly and the child can be seated more easily in the chair. What distinguishes ENOCK from other chairs of this type is above all the comfortable, profiled backrest as well as the possibility to adjust the footrest (feeding chair: 3 adjustment levels, a chair for the older children: 4 + option of disassembling). Apart from that, a great advantage is the selection of colour versions and timeless design - the chair is universal and will fit into most interiors. ENOCK is made of solid beechwood, which increases the resistance of the whole structure. Solid plywood increases the chair's robustness. The chair comes with: a detachable tray, which makes it easier to keep it clean and seat your child. An additional barrier which is used to increase the safety of a toddler in case of an older children's chair. Conforms to EN 14988 (standards for the safety of feeding chairs) as well as BS 5852 (flame resistant cushion).
length: 79.5 cm, width: 49.5 cm, height: 49 cm.
Weight: 6,4 kg.
Dimensions and weight of the product including packaging: 84x53x8cm/7,4kg
For children of age/weight:
• high chair: from about 6 months to 36 months (up to 15 kg)
• low chair: from 36 months to 10 years (up to 35 kg
Kinderkraft High chair ENOCK white
Recommended, for you
Recommened product from Kinderkraft