Joie Joie Finiti Flex Travel System Bundle (Calmi, i-Harbour, i-Base Encore) – Eclipse
Joie Finiti Flex Bundle with Calmi – Eclipse
- Finiti Flex 2 in 1 Pram – Eclipse
- i-Base Encore
- Calmi car and carrycot
Joie Finiti Signature Pushchair Eclipse
Suitable from birth up to 22 kg, the Joie Finiti Pushchair features a a super compact design with elegant matt aluminum chassis and flex comfort reversible seat unit. This lightweight city stroller is a part of Joie Signature collection characterized by rich woven fabric and elegant leatherette detailing. It comes with innovative all-wheel suspension and all-terrain puncture proof tires with front swivel system. Quick action parking brake will keep the stroller in place on slopes. The Joie Finiti can be folded quickly by using just one hand to a compact self standing size, ideal for transport with a integrated carry strap.
The Joie Finiti seat offers 3 backrest positions and adjustable calf support, that allows for a lie-flat mode for your little sleeper. Its extendable UPF50+ water repellent canopy with ventilation panel provides optimal protection and comfort on rainy and sunny days. The Finiti features adjustable 5-point harness system with autoclick magnetic buckle. An extra large storage basket features enough space for your daily shopping and necessary baby essentials. In addition on the basket bracket you can find a bum bag, that can be zipped off and used separately as a smart travel organizer. There is also a cup holder included in the package.
The Finiti stroller can be combined with optional Joie Ramble carrycot and Joie-gemm, i-Gemm, i-Snug and i-Level car seats to create a complete travel system. The chassis with included adaptors are also compatible with other infant carriers that using Maxi-Cosi® style attachment system.
- Suitable from birth up to 22 kg of child weight
- Super compact and lightweight design
- Elegant matt aluminium chassis
- Puncture proof rubber tires
- All wheel suspension
- Lockable/swivel front wheels
- Height adjustable parent handle
- Removable child’s grab bar
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- Mechanical 3 position recline with flat option
- Adjustable calf support – 2 positions
- Soft padded 5-point harness with magnetic buckle
- Full-size UPF50+ water repellent canopy with ventilation
- Extra large shopping basket with detachable bag
- Quick action parking brake
- One hand folding with seat rearward or forward facing
- Freestanding when folded
- Built-in carry strap
- Pairs perfectly with Ramble XL carrycot (available separately)
- Compatible with Joie gemm™, i-Gemm™, i-Snug™ and i-Level™ infant car seats (sold individually)
- Compatible with other Maxi-Cosi® style attachment car seats
- Includes adjustable car seat/carrycot adaptors and cup holder
- Open size: L91 x W63 x H111 cm
- Folded size: L68 x W63 x H43 cm
- Weight: 11.21 kg
- Usage: Birth to 22kg
Joie Signature Calmi Car Cot Bed – Eclipse
Not just any cot! Journey longer with calmi™ R129 – a car seat while you roll, a carry cot while you stroll, and a safe haven everywhere in between.
This deluxe R129 car cot meets the highest safety standards, coupling a car seat’s security with a carry cot’s cosiness for on-the-go dozing that’s never been so safe and snug. Lying flat in this luxurious lounger, your baby will be nestled safely in a better position for healthy sleep and spinal development, and their head will be positioned in the safest point in the vehicle – and the farthest point away from the back passenger doors.
This plush and cushioned 180° lie-flat cot creates a cosy haven and provides better oxygen flow for safer snoozing on the go. With baby snuggled up and lying back in a position that’s better for spinal development, long naps in the car and seamless transitions to the pushchair mean you can journey longer without interrupting baby.
Weighing no more than a regular carrycot, this 3.6kg lightweight is heavy on comfort and safety but not on bulk, which makes transfers and loading up effortless.
Pair with a matching Joie Signature aeria or finiti pushchairs, the versatrax (or even another brand’s stroller, using Maxi-Cosi adapters!) for a sleek and stylish hook-up made for snoozing right through baby’s first outings. No need to switch seats when travel plans move from car to curb – flawless transitions keep baby sleeping soundly.
- R129 certified
- Suitable lateral facing from 40-70 cm, up to 9 kg ( approx. 6 months)
- Pairs with i-Base™ lx 2 and i-Base™ Encore
- 180º lie flat car cot doubles as a car seat and carrycot
- Travel system compatible with Joie versatrax, finiti, and aeria
- Full coverage, UPF 50+ canopy is water repellent and includes a mesh peekaboo window
- Lightweight design at just 3.6 kg for easy transfers from car to pushchair to home
- Easily accessible release buttons on the side of cot
- Infant body and head support securely cradle the littlest babies
- 3-point harness with soft, padded covers
- One pull motion easily tightens the 3-point harness
- Storage pockets on the inside and outside of the cot
- 3-position adjustable handlebar
- Removable top cover
- Plush cushioning and knit fabrics
- Washable covers
- Built-in ventilation
- Pairs with I-Base Encore (available seperately)
Weight: 3.6 kg
Usage: 40-70 cm, 9 kg
Hood up: l 82.4 cm x w 44.8 cm x h 60.6 cm
Hood down: l 82.4 cm x w 44.8 cm x h 30.5 cm
Part of the Joie encore spinning system
Joie Signature i-Harbour Car Seat and i-Base – Eclipse
The i-Harbour and i-Base Encore are part of the Encore Spinning System that takes turns to keep your growing child safe from birth to 4 years old. With the latest R129 safety upgrades, i-Size certification, ISOFIX install, and effortless transitions from rearward to forward-facing, this spinning tag team is held up to the highest standards down to its smallest details, making it the ultimate care package. A change of direction couldn’t be smoother with the Simple Swivel™ one hand turning activators on each side of the seat, positioned right where you naturally reach.
Silky 360° rotation is crafted for effortless harnessing in and out and seamless transitions from rearward to forward facing. This on-the-go 5 position recline easily meets the back and forth of your child’s needs by adjusting their seating arrangement on demand – no reinstalling necessary. Whether the seat is facing forward or rearward, parents can quickly fine-tune the recline for comfort that’s both luxurious and fuss-free.
Ensure every adventure stays on the safe side with exclusive Tri-Protect™ headrest featuring Intelli-Fit™ memory foam that’s engineered for optimal head and neck security by absorbing the shock of collision, shielding fragile heads and necks during a crash.
- Meets the highest R129 safety standard and is i-Size certified for a secure fit in your vehicle
- Pairs with i-Base™ Encore as part of the Encore Spinning System
- 360° rotation on the spinning base for ease of loading and unloading Simple Swivel™ turning activators on both sides of the seat, positioned where you naturally reach for an effortless spin
- Tri-Protect™ headrest offers security with three layers of protection inside the headrest, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- Detachable Guard Surround Safety™ panel adds extra side impact protection
- Expandable neck space adjusts with shoulder harness height.
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- 3 piece infant body and head support are customisable for a tailored fit One-hand, 6 position Grow Together™ headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness
- 5 recline positions usable both rearward and forward facing
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers
- Installation via Joie i-Base Encore Isofix Base (included)
- Universal base with 360° rotating feature
- Adjustable ISOFIX connectors – 10 positions
- Quick-release buttons for easy attachment/removal of the seat
- Stability leg with built-in crumple zone
- Easy and safe installation
- Coloured correct installation indicators
- Approved according to ECE R129/03 i-Size standard
- Compatible with Joie i-Level, i-Harbor car seat plus Calmi Car Cot
Weight: seat 7.4 kg | base 7.1 kg
Usage: 40-105 cm, ≤ 18.5 kg
Forward facing size: l 67.3 x w 52.8 x h 56–63 cm
Rearward facing size: l 72.3 x w 52.8 x h 49–55 cm
Testing Certification: ECE R129/03
Part of the Joie encore spinning system
Recommended, for you
Recommened product from Joie