The Alby Cot Bed has a classic curved shape with tongue and groove end panels, with a fresh white finish, so it’ll suit your little one's contemporary or traditionally styled nursery perfectly. It converts easily from a cot to a toddler bed with two split end panels and has three adjustable base heights, making it easier to pick up your newborn and preventing escape attempts as they grow! The sides of the cot bed have protective teething rails, and it is solidly made with sustainably-sourced wood.
- 2 protective teething rails
- 3 base heights
- 2 fixed sides
- 2 split ends to convert to bed mode
- Classic curved shape with fresh white finish
- Made with sustainably-sourced wood
- Conforms to BSEN 716 & BS 8509
- Standard Cot Bed Mattress not included (140 cm x 70 cm)
- Cot Mode Dimensions: 146 cm (L) x 80 cm (W) x 96 cm (H)
- Bed Mode Dimensions: 146 cm (L) x 80 cm (W) x 65 cm (H)
The Alby Dresser has a classic shape and a clean white finish. It includes three large drawers to keep nappy changing essentials close to hand and the top takes a standard changing mat, for quick, easy changes without bending down. The changing top is removable once the time for nappies is over, making it a practical and long-lasting addition to your little one’s room.
This dresser has been carefully designed, thoroughly tested, and solidly made with sustainably-sourced wood. It’s part of a range of East Coast furniture that’s supplied in a ‘mix and match’ way, so you can choose matching pieces and put together your own room set in a white finish.
- Classic shape and a clean white finish
- Detachable changing frame
- 3 full-width drawers
- Conforms to BSEN 12221
Recommended, for you
Recommened product from East Coast