The Group 0+ car seat in Navy features the latest safety technology providing a comfortable and secure environment for baby. The Cosmos car seat is suitable from birth to 13kg (about 15 months). As one of the lightest weighing group 0+ seats on the market at 3.2kg it lightens the loads for parents making is easier to transfer from the car to the Cosmos pushchair. The car seat also pairs perfectly with the isofix base or can be installed using a seat belt.
The car seat is packed full of features to both protect and keep baby protected from the double layered side impact protection to an impact absorbing shell. As a first stage car seat it is rear-facing maximising protection for baby. For maximum comfort for baby the car seat has 3 adjustable head rest positions.
The car seat seamlessly attaches to the Cosmos pushchair without the need for independent adapters. The Cosmos pushchair uses the latest folding technology, this intelligent pushchair has been designed to make life as easy as possible for new parents, grandparents and carers. The perfect marriage of clever engineering and sleek styling ensures kerb appeal and a smooth ride.
Car Seat Features:
- Incorporating the latest safety technology
- Suitable from birth to 13kg
- Lightweight at only 3.2kg
- 3 adjustable head rest positions.
- Removable sun protection hood
- Additional removable comfort new born padding
- 3 point safety harness
- Fully adjustable harness
- Compatible with the didofy isofix base
- Tested and approved to ECE R44 04 British and European safety standards